Are you looking for a new lockdown boredom buster?
The #Vegrocks Poster Competition is a great way for families to get creative, have fun with veg and WIN prizes!
The #Vegrocks Poster Competition is part of FoodWise Leeds campaign to ‘get Leeds eating and growing more veg’. There’s never been a better time start eating more vegetables for all the health and environmental benefits.
The #Vegrocks Poster Competition runs from 20 April – 11 May
To enter the competition:
1. Draw or paint a poster of your favourite vegetable – add a face, name, hat or curly hair
2. Send a photo of your #vegrocks poster to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, age and address
3. Display your #vegrocks poster in your window alongside your NHS rainbow – create a trail of veg in your community!
4. Share on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram tagging @foodwiseleeds and @zestleeds using the hashtag #vegrocks
5. Win a vegbox for your family and a microgreens growing kit from Growing Better CIC
Prizes will be awarded in three age categories (6 and under; 7-12 and 13+)
6. Sponsor a vegbox prize for your ward, organization or community – get in touch!
For more information contact Sonja.email@example.com